Wednesday, May 16, 2012



 Its because of shit like this that everyone is still ignorant and naive.  How is it that fox news can sit there and tell the entire world that there is not police brutality here in America?  You see, all this does is it makes a bunch of already ignorant assholes, and makes then even bigger assholes.  News stations cannot be lying to us anymore.  We must put our foot down and demand the truth from our government.  The power is in the people.  Its going to take much more than a few people who care to turn things around, and with a zombie nation with proportions like ours, I don't know how its going to happen, especially because I see nobody who gives a fuck, or who cares to make an effort.  This is the real deal and no longer can we live in ignorance.  I AM TIRED OF BEING A VICTIM OF THE SYSTEM.  We need to come together, I'm so sick of all the pain, and hurt that I witness everyday in my life, it makes me feel like shit.  The only way that we can make a change though is to simply become more aware.  Spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment